[TR] Hoses to carbon canister for Triumphs similar to that used on a TR6

Allen Hess allen.k.hess at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:48:51 MDT 2020

I was looking for similar hoses for an MGB. I found that Gates makes universal right angle hoses, different sizes and lengths. However I haven’t followed up on it so that’s all I have.

 Don’t think removal is a good idea. On the MGB it’s a fuel evaporation system with a non-vented gas tank and the SU fuel bowl overflow is piped back to the canister. I also have a TR4 with tank vented to air and float bowl overflow spilling to engine compartment and ground (if it doesn’t reach the exhaust first).

Allen