[TR] Hoses to carbon canister for Triumphs similar to that used on a TR6

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:59:46 MDT 2020

I am working on Stag No. 2 and need to get it registered in CA. I have all
the parts, so I  thought I'd put it on.
However, I have Stag no. 1. What improvements can I get by removing the
canister and how do I plug the holes correctly? I recall the Stag has a
return from this canister back into the fuel tank. If I plug this line
wont it cause some sort or vacuum in the tank?

Sujit