[TR] TR4 Reverse light mounting

staffel staffel at comcast.net
Sun Aug 23 12:43:12 MDT 2020

Hi Jim! Congrats on the AACA win. Years ago (98-2000) when I fully restored my TR4. I Left off the bumpers and added Racing lights up front. Without the front bumpers you see the lower front fender sculpture (ala 60 Mopars), but without the rear bumpers & overrides where the license plate illumination lights were factory mounted. Without those vertical overrides, I needed a place to mount a license plate illumination light. I used a TR3 light, fabricated a bracket, and mounted it to my rear license plate. Just a suggestion!Sherman D Taffel 65 TR4 CT50054L Columbia MDSent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone