[TR] Victoria British

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:22:10 MDT 2020

Although I don't have hard numbers, I am thinking the MG/Triumph/Healey
business has to stark shrinking sometime.  The number of cars out there to
be restored is shrinking as the cars get restored/parted out/scrapped.  The
number of people interested and able to work on and drive them isn't
getting any younger.  As I have said a few times, at 59, I can count the
members in my 150 or so member British car club younger than me on one hand.

I hope VB does not go away, they are in my backyard relative to Miss and
TRF.  At one time I could order parts from them in the morning and get them
the next day, vs. a working week for Moss or TRF, quite a difference when
you are in the middle of a project.  Unfortunately, either VB or their
shippers have gotten a bit slower the last few years.

Greg Lemon
TR250