[TR] Thermal Transmitter Temperature Sender help

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:55:15 MDT 2020

Hi David,
Thanks, Somehow I missed this email and  now I can't find my bloody thermal
transmitter temperature sender which I removed from Stag no.2 to use as a
bench setup.
I finally decided to buy a variable power supply with a current limiting
option. Up to this point I've been using 12 volt bricks which power small
appliances like phone etc.

I'll keep you updated on my findings.

Regards, Sujit