[TR] TR6 Question

Italyfound italyfound at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:19:42 MDT 2020

I may be pushing my luck here. Asked three questions and got three solid answers…..so maybe one more…….

I am preparing my TR6 for a Goodparts Stromberg tri-carb setup. I have had this for years (12) and finally deciding to prep it right and install it.

Years ago when I purchased it I remember seeing a few installations where the stock dual airboxes (2 or 3) were modified (cut & welded) to make a stock looking airbox for the tri-carb setup. I have the boxes but cannot locate a picture of those that made this modification.

Does anyone have a photo, procedures or know someone who has this modification on their car?

Thanks again,
Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59 TR3A