[TR] In some ways, Pretend your Randall?

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:35:12 MDT 2020

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020, 8:04 AM andrew uprichard <auprichard at uprichard.net>
wrote:

> Paul:  great to hear from you and know you are well. If ever you decide to
> re-start the TR3 project, there are a bunch of TR owners on the list who be
> happy to answer your questions.  Go for it!!
>
> Andrew

Late to this topic, Pretend your Randall- My suggestion, fix your car and
drive it.  Never saw Randall's cars in person, but I got the distinct
impression he worried more about how his car ran than how it looked, and he
enjoyed his cars and drove the hell out of them.

I drove my TR250 to work yesterday, we have been blessed with beautiful
weather lately, cooler and less humid than our usual August.  Pretend you
are Randall, fix your car, drive it until it breaks, repeat. Somewhere out
there Randall will be smiling, and you will be too.

Greg Lemon
TR250