[TR] Missing Randall Young in more ways than one

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:55:14 MDT 2020

On 8/12/20 7:10 AM, Bob wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> The problem I have is forgetting things I used to know.

*I have always had a poor memory, which is why I started my TR3 web
site. So I and others can refer to it for things I likely have
forgotten. Sadly a lot of things I learned that is not in manuals never
made it into the web site but some has including my research on Webers
when I was learning to set mine up and my research on cylinder heads
from when I was looking for a replacement cylinder head. I have a net
nuggets  sections to capture technical emails on subjects that I think
are not adequately covered in manuals. Sadly it is not up to date and I
probably have close to 100 emails on technical subjects I need to add to
those pages.

While I do not have nearly the expertise of those we have lost, and only
have experience with my TR3, there is some good stuff in the web site
that some TR2 - 4A folks might find of use.*

http://www.tr3a.info

TeriAnn