[TR] [EXTERNAL] - Randall Young

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Fri Aug 7 08:20:14 MDT 2020

I am just catching up on this.  OMG what a shock.  I never met him directly but many emails and a number of phone calls always made me feel, along with so many others in this community I suspect, there was always a voice in the dark to show the light.  When you get into a position of frustration, a voice to help. For me, this hits in a similar way to when Fred Thomas passed.  I guess that reflects the impact people like this, giving of themselves, have on people like me, trying to learn.  Wow, just wow.

RIP Randall

David Templeton
'59 Tr3a - built with the assistance of Randall & Fred
'74 Spit6