[TR] Sand Blasting

Tom Householder trhouse at columbus.rr.com
Sat Apr 25 17:00:13 MDT 2020

IN ONE OF MY MORE CREATIVE MOMENTS…….. I CUT THE END OFF OF A LAWN ROLLER AND MADE IT REPLACEABLE. THEN PUT A COUPLE OF BUCKETS OF SAND IN IT CLOSED IT UP WITH THE PARTS I WANTED CLEANED UP. AND PULLED IT AROUND THE YARD WHILE MOWING ..

WORKED … BUT THE LAWN ROLLER WAS OLD AND RUSTY SO IT DIDN’I ;AST LONG