[TR] Sand Blasting

j t jat1127 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 12:27:54 MDT 2020

Hello Listers,

 I have a normal blasting cabinet and I use coal slag, Black Beauty, in it. It works well and does not clump as glass bead will if not kept dry.

 Last summer a friend who has a wet sending business helped me with my TR8 FHC. We took the paint off it in 2 hours with no panel damage. There was some material that bounced hitting the wind screen and one side window. Now we know to use double protection against bounce.

 FYI

CHEERS

John Taylor

133 Barton RD

Greenfield MA 01301 USA

413 478 3960

see me at:

My Flickr Album<https://www.flickr.com/photos/taylored-photos>

Web site :  johntaylor.photos

Member:  Brattleboro Camera Club<http://brattleborocameraclub.com/>

                Vermont Center for Photography

Life:  Life is NOT a race....you do not want to finish first !