[TR] Fwd: sandblasting

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Fri Apr 24 15:55:03 MDT 2020

I know that there are many TR list messages that don’t get into my mailbox, either. I usually receive the automated message about “many bounced messages”  once every two weeks or more often. I think it is at the Charter.net level rather than at the Outlook level. I enjoyed seeing the sandblasting discussion.

Alex Thomson