[TR] Purolator filter sequence?

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 10:24:49 MDT 2020

Thanks Randall,
Yes, already checked the o-ring groove, learned that lesson a few years back.

I suppose the seal/washer needs to be between that cupped washer as the hole is much larger than the bolt.  That’s the bit that confused me, along with how to get the circlip on whilst the bolt is in the canister(mine was gone, never had one).

Bill B

Stay Home, Wash Your Hands.