[TR] Shop pests

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Thu Apr 2 18:00:50 MDT 2020

I get that some people what to be humane to squirrels, even though they are rodents, but trapping them and relocating them is just passing the problem to somebody else.  You also don't want to use poison as some may die outside, now you've got the next animal up on the food chain that eats it and they get sick and die, like a coyote, bobcat, or what ever you have in your neighborhood.

Good luck,

Rye