[TR] Start up

Bud levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 10:55:37 MDT 2019

Usually when a Triumph starts without being choked it means the float bowl needles are sticking a bit open. Dump the contents of your float bowls into a white bowl to see if there's any small particles that might be causing the needles to stick.
I dump my ZS float bowls annually, and always before a long road trip, and I have two different gas filters, but stuff always shows up in spite of coating the gas tank.
Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64