[TR] TR4A Body to Frame Attachment

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Tue Oct 22 17:12:34 MDT 2019

Thanks Cliff but, no, not the trunk reinforcement. I have that and the
plates for it are a different shape. These are not provided with most body
mounting kits sold by TRF and Moss, but Rimmers have it as 619585.

There are two, one each floor panel.

Moss UK also list it as 619585 and they include it in their kit. When I
checked the Moss UK site, it looks as if it goes just in front of the
cruciform section. If someone has a photo of it installed, that would be
great.

Keith