[TR] Temp Gauge failing?

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Oct 20 14:01:12 MDT 2019

I think the thermostat is a red herring - I cannot see a situation where you go for a drive and the engine temp doesn't go up.  But (as already suggested), go buy one of those sensors and see what the thermostat housing temp is when the gauge is reading zero.  Then replace the gauge :-)

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Mi