[TR] Subject: Re: Pain job for 1972 TR6

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 08:15:40 MDT 2019

Yes.  Thanks Jon.
I too have been wondering about a certain Triumph color.  Pearl White.  My '54 Long Door TR2 was originally Pearl White with blue interior and there is lots of white left in certain areas, but I don't see any pearl in it.  Can anyone comment on this Triumph color?  It just looks like a bright white to me.
Thanks, Dave H.