[TR] battery, alternator, or gremlin?

Peter Arakelian PeterAra at msn.com
Sat Oct 12 12:57:36 MDT 2019

1971 TR6.  Driving home last night I noticed my ammeter was at the + sign, half-way between neutral and full.  It is a 40 mile drive, stayed there the entire way.  I stopped to pick up a pizza.  the car cranked and started as usual after a 20 min stop.  Ammeter was now halfway between the neutral position and the + sign.  today I checked volage of battery from pole to pole: 12.60 volts.  Start the car today, cranked and started as usual, ammeter shows normal - slight charge at first then to neutral position.
Battery, alternator, or Gremlin?

Peter Arakelian