[TR] Puttering down Memory Lane

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:05:38 MST 2019

 "I used to have a car, a white, solid axle
TR4A.  Great car, one of my favorites."

I had a solid axle 66, once I got done redoing everything it was a daily
driver in the late 80s, and the most reliable British car I have ever
owned, would start at 10 below no worries, damn fine looking car too.

Greg Lemon
TR250