[TR] TR3A Brake Bleeding Woes

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 15:17:47 MST 2019

 my buddies and i have had 2 new master cylinders that where bad straight from the supplier.
dont give up just yet,
but just sayin
frank

    On Monday, November 18, 2019, 01:53:12 PM PST, Kinderlehrer <kinderlehrer at comcast.net> wrote:

 I replaced the master cylinder in my TR3A and now I can't seem to get the brakes bled. I've been around all 4 wheels a few times but I continue to get bubbles and a soft peddle to a point. The peddle will get hard a few inches from the floor and will pump up somewhat. Is it possible that the new master cylinder is bad? I can't see how air is getting in the system, I know I've pulled several reservoirs worth of fluid through.

Thanks for any ideas,
Bob

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html