[TR] [EXTERNAL] Re: VINs

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 17:24:51 MST 2019

Okay.  You're both right.  On topic, sorta, and too shameless self-promotion.  I also spent 26 years as a Director of poverty programs leading government programs. Randall actually helped me once with a transportation issue I was having for welfare clients we were putting into work activities.

My book on exactly how government policy is set, is now out on Amazon:  "Gaudy Baubles and Fartworms:  an insiders guide to welfare."

Now, on to Triumphs.  What is the latest thoughts on hardening seat valves in a TR3?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire