[TR] VINs

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed Nov 6 18:35:20 MST 2019

I once had a TR3 where the title had the body number, starting with an "EB".
I went through hoops trying to get things changed, had a police officer come
look at the vin plate, copied books which showed that all TR3s had a vin
starting TS and ending with an L, etc, etc.  Was about to get a correct
title, then discovered another car with the same VIN.  I learned my lesson:
if the car has a title, leave it alone....

Andrew