[TR] TR4A speedometer cable

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Mon Nov 4 10:40:28 MST 2019

Hi Dave,

The TR4A is set up pretty much like a TR6 regarding the safety brake and speedometer cable routing. I should have just measured my old cable and ordered a replacement from that measurement instead of just assuming that since I have an overdrive that I need to order an “overdrive cable”. I could have had my TR4A back together and running! Now it looks like I may have it back together just in time to watch the first snowfall of the year! LOL

Dave Connitt

http://www.DavesTR4A.com