[TR] TR4A speedometer cable

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Nov 2 16:25:04 MDT 2019

 Are your using the right-angle drive?  When using the right-angle drive you use the same cable as the non-OD cars.  The TR3 and TR4's used the longer cable without the R-A drive and the cable is routed with generous bends to the speedometer.  These cars have a feature on the right-hand footwell that provides room for the cable to pass straight out of the transmission.  It is part of the treatment around the parking brake.  The TR6 does not have this and the R-A drive is required.  I don't know enough about TR4A's to know which setup was used but since you have a TR4A you can answer that for me.

Dave