[TR] Nexen tires for a TR3A

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri May 31 12:56:51 MDT 2019

I have Vredesteins on the TR3, excellent handling.  Also, Firestone has this size too, Coker may have this in their Michelin X tire, I know they have 155 but not sure about 165.

As for rubbing with wider tires, someone else needs to comment, I have run 165 width on 6” minilites with great results, more rubber on the ground and no rubbing.

Just my thoughts,
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X