[TR] Nexen tires for a TR3A

CFM-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri May 31 12:35:24 MDT 2019

Have the Nexen's; replaced 10 year old Dunlops (because of sidewall
cracking) about 3 years ago.  Very similar tread design.  Don't run many
miles so can't tell you about longevity.  Minimal lead to balance tires.  In
fact, one didn't require any.  I don't know if I believe it but the old guy
that did the balancing said that many times it is the wheel (either wire or
steel or even mag repro's) that cause the balancing problems.  Many times
you can move the tire on the wheel 1/8 or 1/4 turn at a time and eliminate
the issue.

Carl
1960 Triumph TR3
TS81802LO