[TR] clutch issue

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat May 18 11:02:09 MDT 2019

Pretty common issue after a long sit.  There are a couple of ways to
introduce some 'shock & awe' to break it loose.  The simplest may be to put
the gearbox in gear, depress the clutch pedal and (with some open driveway
in front of you) hit the starter.

If that fails to do it the progress to more drastic solutions.