[TR] tr250 wiring

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Thu May 2 18:15:47 MDT 2019

I'd use the tr4 diagram.  The alternator should be pretty straightforward,
but seldom is (unless you bought the car from Randall).

I have the GM alternator on my Tr4. Output goes directly to the battery and
bypassed the amp meter as the system can't support the full out put.
Randall uses the amp meter with a shunt.

I update my wiring diagram with any updates as I go along. Alternator,
headlight relays, horn relays, usb charger, solid state ignition, etc.