[TR] oil

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 13:29:51 MDT 2019

we didn't rebuild the engine!

After my post yesterday, it got me wondering...so I contacted him about
the car. His daughter has been driving it to/from college these
days...getting 30mpg on the highway

now has around 130K miles on it and running fine! He said (she said) it
started fine all winter long for her without single issue.

(not sure what college she's at..didn't think to ask)

ptegler