[TR] TR4 Won't Start

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 10:08:49 MDT 2019

When my car started running very poorly, I assumed that if it was the
Pertronix, it wouldn't run at all. Poor assumption. The magnets in the
collar went all askew, so it was sparking but at all the wrong times. I
don't know if that's the situation here, but I think the next thing I would
do is replace the Pertronix with points. Even if that doesn't solve the
problem, at least you can static time it and get a baseline. Next I would
look for a vacuum leak.

Bob