[TR] MGA

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 10:11:49 MDT 2019

MGA Prototype, EX172 based on the MG TD.
http://www.classiccarportraits.co.uk/pages2/MG_EX172_1951.htm

raced by MG at LeMans.

Triumphs and MGs did not generally  race in the same class SCCA in the 50s,
though they would often be in the same combined class for races.  Here is
the most comprehensive site I know of for fifties and sixties (the best!)
sports car racing
http://www.maseratiexperts.com/SCCA%20results%20test%20page.htm don't know
why this doesn't show up as a link, but worked when I copied and pasted,
scroll down for entry fields and results by year.

Of interest in 1968 the TR250 was very competitive with the then 2 liter
911 in C production SCCA, but they could not quite get it done in the
championship race

Greg Lemon
TR250