[TR] MGA

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 18:34:12 MDT 2019

Seems to me that MGA has always held a slight edge in price. Why, I have no idea. Maybe it's the aluminum bonnet paired with the plywood floors :)

Many years ago, I actually lost a friend because he wanted a car "like mine" and I mentioned an MGA for sale.

I suspect the real reason has to do with the age-old question "Hey, buddy, Izzat a MG?" MG has the brand recognition reaching back to WWII. It's become synonymous with LBC (for some people).
-- Randall