[TR] For those getting the...

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 07:24:12 MDT 2019

 Ah, yes, the fabled "Ferguson tractor engine," which, of course, was actually a Standard-Triumph engine that happened to have been developed for the Vanguard AND the Ferguson tractor, and ultimately also used in a few little sports cars -- TRs, I believe they were called. ;)
The engine in question here actually started out at a whopping 803cc and eventually grew all the way to 1.5L in four-cylinder form and to 2.5L in six-cylinder form!
--AndyAndrew Mace