[TR] ok, I am going to assume I am stupid

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 04:16:04 MST 2019

The gear tooth count is different, you'd need to change the cluster gear
to match ...all gears therefore to match to cluster gear

You can go the otherway by shortening a GT6 input shaft and milling to
match a spit but a spit box shaft is too short to match a GT6 needed
installation length

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler