[TR] Paint Code Triumphs Digest, Vol 12, Issue 15

John Finlayson john_finlayson at telus.net
Wed Jan 16 20:17:51 MST 2019

James,

I also used  an engine enamel. The one I used was labeled 225 Alpine Green from Plasti-Cote (possibly the same paint as Dupli-Color?). The color is as close to the original color on my '67 TR4A as my memory allows. It's been on my restored '62 TR4 now for about 10 years and looks as suitable now as when I put it on. It also has not been affected by any leakage from the fuel pump.

John