[TR] TR4 oil canister paint color

Carl Sereda carlsereda at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 19:32:52 MST 2019

 Hi Jim,I too used Dupli-Color Engine Enamel Ceramic 'Detroit Deisel Alpine Green' Hi Temp 500* can of spray paint for my original color TR4 oil filter canister. Bought at local store like PepBoys or O'Reilly's.
Looks great!
Regards,Carl'63 TR4 since '74

Anyone have a source for correct paint color on early 1962 TR4 oil filter canister housing.  TRA judging manual says ice blue that patinas to a pale green.  Looking for a color code I can give my paint shop.  Thanks to any concours experts out there.
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL