[TR] Rear Flex Hose TR3A

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:57:00 MST 2019

yep. Just replaced one for a club member. remove the flare fittings, then
loosen the flex fitting to the 3 way, remove the 3 way and you got the
rest. (but rarely that simple)

Be mindful of how tight you tighten the flare fittings. just enuff but not
more....

I've had the pleasure of prying the hardline flare out of the 3 way due to
DPO tightening the flare fittings to the point the end extruded to the size
of the threads. Not the end of the world, just new hard lines and maybe
running a fine thread tap into the 3 way.

I find bending the new cuprinal tubing strangely therapeutic....

Sent from my TRASH-80