[TR] Wire terminations

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 20:14:22 MST 2019

If you can, solder everything.  Much better than crimping.

And for wire to wire connections, which I have as I patch my old mess of wires on my TR3, I got these connecters and heat them up with a heat gun.  Works well and easy to use in tight places.

For my utility trailer I even doubled up when installing new wiring and new LED lights.  I used these connectors which are water proof, and I also used shrink tubing too.

https://www.amazon.com/Connectors-Terminals-Electrical-Waterproof-Automotive/dp/B07J5216KM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1546917022&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=low+heat+solder+connectors&psc=1

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE