[TR] New TR-3 starters

dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Jan 5 09:21:42 MST 2019

If you are not original minded, I believe the common wisdom is that its
better to go with a high torque starter.

There is a company here in dallas that does rebuilds - Advanced Starter
Service;  2711 Irving Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207, (214) 688-0280

I'm in Dallas and have brought them starters, alternators, etc.  they are
absolutely five star!!!  I brought them a very worn out greasy starter out
of a 63 buick electra.  1 day turnaround, and it was absolutely gorgeous.  i
think it was about $135.  If you ship in one of those USPS flat rate boxes
it might work out for you.   btw they just loved that old Buick starter and
made a big fuss over it.  They thought it was great fun to fix it.

Highly recommended!

Contact me offline if you need more info