[TR] TR3 Timing question

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Feb 28 10:35:33 MST 2019

Thanks to all who responded with good thoughts.  Because this motor was in such good shape when I got it I did not pull it apart.  I like the idea that it is the distributor drive, will move it a tooth at a time and see.
All the best,
Bill

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X

As long as it doesn't ping or overheat, it should be OK.