[TR] TR4 engine question

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Feb 26 10:57:25 MST 2019

Probably..because the engine needs fuel to burn, your carb pistons are
not returning to full down position allowing too much fuel through and
as Dave said carbon deposits or very hot

edges  on the gasket bore periphery are igniting the fuel. First try
leaning the mixture, reducing the idle speed, set ignition timing and
points to factory specs and precede this with a thorough tune up with
new plugs, points and condenser.... Dave, the other

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
https://www.avg.com