[TR] TR3 Values Going Up?

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Feb 22 21:12:22 MST 2019

There is a nice looking white TR3A that just started on BaT today.   Also the Hagerty valuation app is based on actual sales that they track.
Bill B

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X

On Feb 22, 2019, at 8:26 PM, Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr at gmail.com> wrote:

About 5" of snow in Tucson today -- well that's a bit of a change in climate.

As for values - I am wary of assuming asking prices are indicators of anything more than buyers' optimism.  I would not pay $15K for a project and doubt many others would either.  For a TR3 to be worth in the mid-30s it had better be both rare and perfect.

Geo

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive