[TR] manual gearbox alignment bolts TR6 /Stag

Jack McGahey McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 17:53:54 MST 2019

Dowel bolt
TRF part #132872
Moss part # 322-545
Rimmer part # GHF106

These were originally dowels - not dowel bolts - I’m surprised to now not find the dowels listed anywhere - glad I still have some

Not using the dowels or dowel bolts can result in all sorts of premature clutch and throw out bearing wear - degree of premature wear can range from little to none up to very severe - depending on how far off alignment of parts is without them.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad