[TR] Lost more than just my head!

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Aug 26 07:14:58 MDT 2019

 Let's see, stored outside under a tarp for several years, valve stuck open, valve made out of steel, steel rusts, um... yeah, I think so.
Sorry for the bad news.
FWIW, I took my head to the shop the other week.  It was working mostly OK but I was suffering from valve seat recession.  The machinist said my valves were rusting.  This on a working head.  So I ordered new valves.  Lot$ of $tuff to do on this head.

Dave