[TR] Whitworth Wrenches on a TR3?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 17:32:59 MDT 2019

 Randall will give you a full accountas i recall the adjusting bolt on the steering box was whitworththe plugs on top of the trans are metricsome of the carbs and control head  may be BAim not sure i would ever have bought a set of whitworth except that i brought 2 full sets of sockets and wrenches with me from the old country when i left. they have a lot of dust on them right now and not a lot of oil.

you can take the steering wheel off in a similar manner to the TR6. you have to pull the horn hub assembly and pull the wire through the stator tube.or...you could kill a socket by cutting a small groove in it so the wire can pass through and not pull the wire all the way out.
frank