[TR] Rear View Mirrors

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 12:59:44 MDT 2019

Rye, were you asking about the plexiglass wind deflectors interfering with the mirrors? I have these https://www.holden.co.uk/p/overtaker_mirror_door_edge_round_100mm_flat_glass  on my TR3 with the wind deflectors and there is no issue mechanically. I picked these mirrors because they could be taken apart  and reconfigured for either side of the car so I could put one on each side. I was not real happy with the passenger side because it didn’t give a large field of view, so I stuck a 3” convex mirror form Pep Boys on top of it. Just fits, not too noticeable.

Bob K