[TR] Rear View Mirrors

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Mon Apr 1 17:14:07 MDT 2019

Terry, there are a number of options but this mirror from Summit is cheap and works quite well clamped to the tenon plate. I use this on my TR3A and got this idea after seeing Tim Huchinson’s TR3 at Day Of Triumph a few years ago.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/upd-c5001/overview/

I’m a few miles south of you close to Nashua and the glacier in the front yard is receding. Hope to be driving a TR soon.

Stan