[TR] TR4 radiator shroud

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Mon Sep 24 15:36:30 MDT 2018

Richard Good's shrouds (which are outstanding and well made/designed) are
three piece units with the top piece attaching to the existing bold holes
across the front valance. You could use aluminum flat stock. Build a flange
into the ends of the top piece/top edges of the side pieces. Screw the top
piece to the two side pieces using sheet metal screws and J-nuts. The front
edges of the side pieces can be screwed to existing holes shroud holes on
the front valance. You could use cardboard templates to match the contour
lines.

Out TR6 came with a similarly designed home made shroud.

We replaced it with Richard Good's polished stainless shroud.

Keith Stewart

keithstewart at bell.net