[TR] Electric Fans: Something Different

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 07:09:35 MDT 2018

Hmmmm.  Interesting.  Thanks, Randall.  So I guess how much one takes off a flywheel depends on the effect desired.  More off gives faster acceleration but can make for finicky stalls and engine vibration.  None off means slower acceleration.  Is there a mathematical middle ground in terms of ounces that can be removed to optimize all variables?